Thursday 1 October 2015

Pattern testers needed!

#ColorKeeper granny square pattern is almost ready. I’ve now got the draft crochet pattern finished and I’d love you to test the pattern for me. It’s nice to have a second set of eyes to look over my work.

Making the #ColorKeeper square is neither hard nor time consuming, requires a small amount of cotton yarn and 3mm crochet hook. 



I’m looking for a wide range of skill levels, so please feel free to submit, no matter what your skill level is.
Please have in mind that you should be comfortable with reading patterns, isn’t afraid to point out mistakes to me, you can take great photos of finished work. I mean not super professional or anything, just nice photos.



Of course you can keep pattern to yourself and has no problems with confidentiality. You are getting the pattern for free; please be respectful.
If you’d like to test the pattern please apply by leaving a comment below or send an email to cutnelacut@gmail.com with the following info:
– your name and way to contact you (preferably e-mail)
– your skill level
– examples of your work, or a link where I can see it.




In return for your feedback (I’d love to hear the good and the bad) on the pattern I’ll send you the finished pattern and any updates.
Would you like to help me out? I’d love to hear from you.
With love,
Nela
Update: Thank to all - I have my crochet companions. It was fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment