Tuesday, 30 March 2010
I am having a progress here, hee, hee. The tricky part will be joining them all, but I’ll think about that tomorrow, or (I can see myself) calling for my mum… She is an expert but I don’t understand a thing she’s saying. She uses some strange terms in Serbian language which I can’t follow, she moves her finger so fast and she’s left handed. And, I, I learnt to crochet watching a lot of tutorials, mostly in English so…huge misunderstanding over terminology here.
Monday, 29 March 2010
Sunday, 28 March 2010
Saturday, 27 March 2010
Friday, 26 March 2010
Wednesday, 24 March 2010
Saturday, 20 March 2010
I don’t like to write about myself, but I love to read about others, so I suppose, I will have to sacrifice. Curiosity killed the cat… anyway…
1. I am a bad singer, even my son doesn’t like to hear me singing. My everlasting wish is to be on a stage and be backup vocals, but not just any backup vocal; I want to be Duran Duran’s Lamya. Yes, so I said it…
2. I know haw to change a flat tyre and I know a lot more, each and every part of Mercedes-Benz, all models. I am not a car freak, my knowledge is purely theoretic, I just happened to translate the catalogues.
3. I am a natural borne tennis talent discovered too latte.
4. I have uncontrollable passion for sweets, creamy, juicy, with chocolate, without chocolate, crunchy, seductive, tasty….
5. There is one place in my hometown where I love to spend time. A lake called Ada. The best thing about this lake is that when it’s chilly outside you can still sit in a hammock with a blanket, sip a drink and get hypnotized by the water.
6. I am an Internet addict, but then again, aren’t we all?
I would love to know better: Neli, Aleksandra, Momichka, Teodora, Fabi
Friday, 19 March 2010
Wednesday, 17 March 2010
Tuesday, 16 March 2010
Monday, 15 March 2010
Friday, 12 March 2010
Thursday, 11 March 2010
Discover an ancient Bulgarian tradition related to them over at her blog.
Thank you so much! I hope that you have already seen a tree in blossom or some violets at least.
I used them for my Easter decoration.
Wednesday, 10 March 2010
Monday, 8 March 2010
When I travel I always bring some books, one for me, one for my husband and one for my kid. This time I failed and didn’t bring any for my husband so I was punished and had to share IT with him. I needed some bookmarks so I cut them out of a cereal box.
Never read the same book at the same time with somebody!